Are you over 18?
Click YES only if you are at least 18 years of age
Terms And Conditions Of Use
- This website is (the “Website”)is provided by DC Logistics Trading & Services Pte. Ltd. (“DC Logistics”)and tipsytopsy.com.sg (“Tipsytopsy”) and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries for your personal and non-commercial enjoyment. DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy provides its services to you on the following terms and conditions and the access to and the use of this Website is also subject to the following terms and conditions of use, any and all modifications thereto, the rules that may be published from time to time by Tipsytopsy (collectively the “Terms and Conditions”), all applicable laws and regulations.
- By visiting the website and/ or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy reserves all rights to modify the Terms and Conditions without notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.Your continued usage of the Website and/or patronage of the services provided by DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy constitute consent to such changes.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
PROPER USE OF WEBSITE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You may not use the Website in any way that breaches any code of conduct, policy or other notice applicable to the Website. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrument to, directly or indirectly, interfere or attempt to interfere with:
- the proper working of the Website;
- any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website; and
- that you will not, directly or indirectly, take any action that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or the networks connected to the Website.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- You represent and warrant that all information provided by you to DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy in connection with your use of the Website is accurate, current and complete and you agree to hold harmless and indemnify DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy against any breach by you of the foregoing warranty in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions
- Any hyperlink included in the Website and resources provided by third parties are for information only and are not an endorsement or verification of such linked websites. You agree that DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy has no control over the contents of these websites or resources and assumes no responsibility for the contents of or the consequences or for any loss or damage that may arise from accessing such linked websites.
- You agree that your access to and/or the use of any such linked website is entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of access and/or use contained therein. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such linked website, and encourage you to familiarise yourself with the privacy policies of such third party websites. Some of these third party websites may be co-branded with our logo or trademark, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Once you are directed to any third party website, you should check the applicable personal data policy of the third party website to determine how they will handle any personal data which they may collect from you.
- DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy is not responsible for any third party content (including but not limited to any computer viruses or other disabling features), nor does DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy have any obligation to monitor such third party content. DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Website.
- Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, all rights, title and interest in and to the Website, its contents and the online services therein, are owned by DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy. No part of the Website may be reproduced, distributed, republished, retransmitted, disseminated, displayed, adapted, altered, hyperlinked or otherwise used in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy. You also may not, without the prior written consent of DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy, mirror or frame any part or whole of the contents of the Website on any other server wherever situated or as part of any other website.
- All proprietary content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property displayed in any Website are the property of DC Logistics and Tipsytopsyand where applicable, third party proprietors identified in the Website. No right or licence is granted directly or indirectly to any party accessing any Website to use or reproduce any such proprietary content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property, and no party accessing the Website shall claim any right, title or interest therein are of any other website. In addition, you agree that you will not use any of the following but not limited to, robot, spider, software, programme, algorithm or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior written consent DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy(such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to any Website).
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy and their officers, employees, agents, affiliates and licensors from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, investigations, demands, losses, damages, suits, judgments, awards, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal expenses on a full indemnity basis) of every kind and nature arising from or in any way related to any breach by you of these terms and conditions and your use of the Website and/or the online services herein.
- Any breach or violation of any of the Terms and Conditions will result in an immediate termination of your services.
GENERAL TERMS FOR TIPSYTOPSY ONLINE STORE
- By using this site, you represent that you are over the age of 18, and are able to purchase or consume alcohol in Singapore. DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy is committed to ensuring that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 18. By purchasing from the Website, you acknowledge that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy is over the age of 18.
- For orders placed on the Website to be delivered outside of Singapore, by using this site, you represent that you have reached the legal age required in the country of residence, and are allowed to purchase or consume alcohol.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of our services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Product images on the Website are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the services provided will be corrected.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- All orders and payments submitted to the Website after 1030pm will be deemed submitted the following day after 7am.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Ownership of the products will remain with DC Logistics and Tipsytopsy until full payment is received.Order will be automatically cancelled and the amount be forfeited if no show during the delivery time or self-pick up within 2 working days.
- Delivery will be within 24 hrs from the time of confirmation of online order
- We do not provide delivery of alcoholic products between 10.30pm to 7.00am in Singapore.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on the Website or in the course of provision of services by us that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website or provided in the course of provision of services by us, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Website or on information provided in the course of provision of services by us, should be taken to indicate that all information on the Website or provided in the course of provision of services by us has been modified or updated.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the Website and/or our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website and/or our services will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the Website and/or our services for indefinite periods of time or cancel our services at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use our services is at your sole risk. All products and services delivered to you through the use of our Website are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall DC Logistics, Tipsytopsy and/or theirdirectors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our services (or any part thereof).
ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND NO WAIVER OF RIGHTS
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to our services constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of our services, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts
- All queries about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.